Kafka >> mail # user >> auto-delete empty, old topics?

Re: auto-delete empty, old topics?
Jason,

Let me see if I understood what you did here. In Kafka 0.7.2, you deleted
the Kafka log files from the server and bounced the broker. This should've
ideally deleted those topics from zookeeper, the consumer reads the same
zookeeper paths that the broker writes. Doing this should cause rebalancing
on the consumer and it should readjust its consumption to include the
remaining topics. But looks like that didn't happen somehow ?

I agree that log line is redundant, I think it is removed in 0.8

Thanks,
Neha