Kafka >> mail # user >> where can I see the latest commits?

where can I see the latest commits?
On the dev list I read how things are committed etc., but I don't see any
of the updates here: https://github.com/apache/kafka/commits/trunk

Also, when someone submits a patch, is it possible to download the patched
version also?  Is it in a remote branch or something?

I tried to list the remote branches (in the apache repository) and I
couldn't see anything.

+
David Arthur 2013-02-14, 02:16