Kafka, mail # user - Kafka Clustering Problem

Re: Kafka Clustering Problem
Jun Rao 2013-03-13, 14:34
Where are the brokers installed, on 1,2,3?  The load on ZK is light, but ZK
clients are latency sensitive. So it's better to put ZK on different
servers from the brokers or at least put ZK data on different disks if ZK
shares servers with brokers.

Thanks,

Jun