Kafka >> mail # user >> 0.8.0 HEAD 3/4/2013 performance jump?

+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-04, 20:01
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-04, 20:07
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-05, 06:01
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-05, 13:30
+
Joe Stein 2013-03-05, 14:37
Re: 0.8.0 HEAD 3/4/2013 performance jump?
Great points Joe.

What about something being written to INFO at startup about the replication
level being used?

Chris

+
Jun Rao 2013-03-05, 16:14