Kafka >> mail # user >> Patch for mmap + windows

+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-21, 21:54
+
Timothy Chen 2013-08-21, 22:14
+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-21, 23:30
+
Timothy Chen 2013-09-09, 17:19
+
Jay Kreps 2013-09-09, 17:49
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-09, 22:16
Re: Patch for mmap + windows
Cool can we get a reviewer for KAFKA-1008 then? I can take on the other
issue for the checkpoint files.

-Jay
On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

+
Sriram Subramanian 2013-09-09, 22:56
+
Timothy Chen 2013-09-10, 00:51