Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka and Zookeeper node removal from two nodes Kafka cluster - 2013-10-16, 03:58

Re: Kafka and Zookeeper node removal from two nodes Kafka cluster
When creating a new topic, we require # live brokers to be equal to or
larger than # replicas. Without enough brokers, can't complete the replica
assignment since we can't assign more than 1 replica on the same broker.

Thanks,

Jun