Kafka, mail # user - Re: slow organic migration to 0.8 - 2013-05-02, 05:23

Re: slow organic migration to 0.8
Yeah, well we have many producers and only a few consumers.  I don't expect
the producers of a given topic to unifornly migrate at the same time, so
we'll have duplicate consumer versions.  I'll know the migration is
complete when the old consumer version stops receiving any new messages...