Kafka >> mail # user >> Is anyone able to consume from Kafka 0.7.x and write into Hadoop CDH 4.x ?

Re: Is anyone able to consume from Kafka 0.7.x and write into Hadoop CDH 4.x ?
=david, we use a subset of the KafkaETLJob in cdh4 with great success. Just
make sure to compile your mapreduce against CDH4

--
Matthew Rathbone
Foursquare | Software Engineer | Server Engineering Team