Kafka >> mail # user >> [Keeping equal no of messages in partitions ]

Re: [Keeping equal no of messages in partitions ]
Update the FAQ wiki page for this question:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/FAQ#FAQ-Whydataisnotevenlydistributedamongpartitionswhenpartitioningkeyisnotspecified
?

--
-- Guozhang