Kafka, mail # user - [Keeping equal no of messages in partitions ]

Re: [Keeping equal no of messages in partitions ]
Guozhang Wang 2014-02-01, 18:32
Update the FAQ wiki page for this question:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/FAQ#FAQ-Whydataisnotevenlydistributedamongpartitionswhenpartitioningkeyisnotspecified
?

--
-- Guozhang