Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka throw InvalidMessageException and lost data

Re: Kafka throw InvalidMessageException and lost data
Hi Jun,

we do not use any compression in our test.

We deploy producer and broker in the same machine. The problem still
exists. We use sync producer, and send one message at a time(no batch now).
We find that when the qps reaches more than 40k, the exception appears. So
I don't think it's the underlying system error.

Any suggestions if we want to do some debug on kafka
serialization/deserialization?

Thanks.