Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: issue with kafka-preferred-replica-election.sh

Re: issue with kafka-preferred-replica-election.sh
Hello Libo,

Before you call the kafka-preferred-replica-election.sh have you already
created the topic uattoqaaa.default with the number of partitions?

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

+