Kafka, mail # user - Re: Logging in new clients - 2014-02-03, 19:09

Re: Logging in new clients
known problem with it, otherwise I guess slf4j, and if not that then log4j.

+1. My preference is to use java.util.logging to avoid adding an external
dependency,
but I'm not too sure about what's the "standard" out there, so open to
suggestions
on picking a different library.