Kafka >> mail # user >> Hi, Can anyone tell me why I cannot produce any message to remote kafka server from my local machine

Re: Hi, Can anyone tell me why I cannot produce any message to remote kafka server from my local machine
The issue doesn't seem to point to anything. Do you mind sending it in a
pastebin?