Kafka >> mail # user >> How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect?

+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-17, 16:30
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-17, 17:30
Re: How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect?
Hi,

Yes, I can see the new path exists by using the command "ls /"

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-18, 21:32
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-19, 05:47