Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # dev >> producer rewrite

Re: producer rewrite
This approach sounds reasonable to me. Since the new code will be not be
used in the current kafka jar, we can still release 0.8.1 off trunk when
it's ready.

Thanks,

Jun