Kafka, mail # user - Re: Looks like consumer fetchers get stopped we are not getting any data - 2014-01-10, 19:28

Seshadri, Balaji 2014-01-10, 17:52
+
Withers, Robert 2014-01-10, 18:57
Re: Looks like consumer fetchers get stopped we are not getting any data
From your logs the channel with the brokers are broken, are the brokers
alive at that time?

Guozhang
On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Withers, Robert