Kafka >> mail # user >> Question Kafka Mirroring

Question Kafka Mirroring
Hi!  I've been tasked with setting up a kafka cluster and mirroring. My
Kafka version is 0.7.2. But I got below error when I follow the wiki
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+mirroring command
JMX_PORT=8888 bin/kafka-server-start.sh config/mirror-server.properties
config/mirror-consumer.properties config/mirror-producer.properties

USAGE: java [options] KafkaServer server.properties

It seems it only accept one properties file.
Any information you can give me would be awesome.

Thank,
Cui Liang