Kafka, mail # user - API to to query messages amount under one topic

RE: API to to query messages amount under one topic
Rob Withers 2013-05-16, 01:59
+ 1!

A call through the Consumer Group, queuedMessageCount(topic,
partitionNumber), could query zookeeper (and add the local fetched queue) to
return this interesting piece of information.  That is if we cannot already
do this :)

Thanks,
rob