Kafka, mail # user - can producers(from same system) send messages to separate broker systems?

Re: can producers(from same system) send messages to separate broker systems?
Chitra Raveendran 2013-05-20, 06:24
Hi Neha

No i haven't experienced any noticeable latency as of now, the high
priority data is too critical for any sort of latency, that's why i wanted
to optimize  everything before deployment.

I'm using 0.7.2 since my consumer is a storm spout, and i read that storm
is most compatible with 0.7.2

Does 0.7.2 have that feature as well ??