Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: issue with kafka-preferred-replica-election.sh

+
Guozhang Wang 2013-08-20, 16:21
+
Guozhang Wang 2013-08-20, 17:48
+
Guozhang Wang 2013-08-20, 19:56
+
Guozhang Wang 2013-08-21, 04:23
Re: issue with kafka-preferred-replica-election.sh
Libo,

Just want to clarify, in your case after you created your topic, the
/brokers/topics/my_topic/partitions was never created or it was deleted
somehow?

Guozhang

+
Guozhang Wang 2013-08-22, 16:42