Kafka, mail # user - Re: New exception (for us) in high-level consumer code -- OK to ignore? - 2013-07-11, 05:29

Re: New exception (for us) in high-level consumer code -- OK to ignore?
Quite possibly. We are doing lots of restarts recovering from various issues.
We can pay more attention next time.

If it is a shutdown scenario, I guess we don't need to be that concerned?

Philip