Kafka >> mail # user >> Thanks for Kafka

Thanks for Kafka
Hello Kafka users and developers,

We at Loggly launched our new system last week, and Kafka is a critical
part. I just wanted to say a sincere thank-you to the Kafka team at
LinkedIn who put this software together. It's really, really great, and has
allowed us to build a solid, performant, system. I also want to thank the
team for their presence on this list -- their answers have always been
really helpful.

I hope to write a more detailed blog post in the future about how we use
Kafka, but you can find a high-level view of our new stack at the blog post
blow.

http://www.loggly.com/behind-the-screens/

Thanks again,

Philip