Kafka >> mail # user >> LeaderNotAvailable Exception

+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-23, 11:52
Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
That means the leader for partition [test, 0] is currently unavailable and
ideally should be under another leader election. Do you see a lot of these
errors ?

Thanks,
Neha
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:52 AM, Prasanna Kumar Jalakam <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am new to Apache Kafka. I am facing an issue while starting the producer.
>
> kafka.common.LeaderNotAvailableException: Leader not local for topic test
> partition 0 on broker 0
>
>         at
> kafka.server.ReplicaManager.getLeaderReplicaIfLocal(ReplicaManager.scala:168)
>         at kafka.server.KafkaApis$$anonfun$22.apply(KafkaApis.scala:423)
>         at kafka.server.KafkaApis$$anonfun$22.apply(KafkaApis.scala:418)
>         at
> scala.collection.TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:206)
>
> I have tried hard to find out. But I am unable to find the solution.
>
> So, Please help me to out.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
> J. Prasanna Kumar

+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-24, 04:38
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-24, 04:40
+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-24, 04:50
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-24, 05:17
+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-24, 06:50
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-24, 16:59
+
Yin Yin 2013-04-23, 23:16