Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka 0.7 Quickstart Errors - 2013-07-06, 22:30

Re: Kafka 0.7 Quickstart Errors
Hi Jun

I am still not able to run Kafka 0.7. and getting the same error as
described in my thread. As for Kafka Spout to work I need Kafka 0.7 so it
would be great if you could help me out with this. I did not understand
what you mentioned in your last message "wipe out both Zookeeper and Kafka
0.8 data".I just changed the log data directories in both kafka and
zookeeper configs and still I am getting the same error. Isn't that
sufficient? What else do I need to do to wipe out the data? What
directories do I need to visit?

Will the above be the reason for getting the following error:

 [2013-06-28 14:06:05,606] INFO Creating async producer for broker id =
kafka.producer.async.DefaultEventHandler.send(DefaultEventHandler.scala:58)
kafka.producer.async.DefaultEventHandler.handle(DefaultEventHandler.scala:44)
kafka.producer.async.ProducerSendThread.tryToHandle(ProducerSendThread.scala:116)
kafka.producer.async.ProducerSendThread.processEvents(ProducerSendThread.scala:70)

Regards,
Yavar