Kafka, mail # user - Re: kafka replication blog - 2013-02-07, 18:39
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info][hide]

Jun Rao 2013-02-05, 19:21
Re: kafka replication blog
Thanks Jun!

I hadn't been following the discussions regarding 0.8 and replication for a
little while and this was a great post to refresh my memory and get up to
speed on the current replication architecture's design.

Felix