Kafka >> mail # dev >> kafka replication blog

+
Jun Rao 2013-02-05, 19:21
Re: kafka replication blog
Thanks Jun!

I hadn't been following the discussions regarding 0.8 and replication for a
little while and this was a great post to refresh my memory and get up to
speed on the current replication architecture's design.

--
Felix
On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just posted the following blog on Kafka replication. This may answer some
>

> http://engineering.linkedin.com/kafka/intra-cluster-replication-apache-kafka
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jun

+