Kafka, mail # user - Kafka at ApacheCon this week - 2013-02-25, 17:30

Kafka at ApacheCon this week
Hi,

I will be giving a Kafka replication talk at ApacheCon Tue afternoon.
http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/presentation/115/

We also plan to have a Kafka meetup Tue at 8pm. The meetup doesn't require
conference registration.
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsNA13

Hope to see some of you there.

Thanks,