Kafka, mail # user - Re: Partitioning and scale - 2013-05-23, 23:22

Re: Partitioning and scale
Hi Neha,

Not sure if this sounds crazy, but if we'd like to have the events for the
same session id go to the same partition one way could be that each session
key creates its own topic with single partition, therefore there could be
millions of topic with single partition.

I wonder what would be the bottleneck of doing this?

Thanks,

Tim