Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-16, 21:14
+
Eric Sites 2013-06-16, 22:04
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 03:15
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-17, 03:33
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 03:36
Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch
Jason,

I just uploaded a signed binary build (kafka_2.8.2-0.8.0-beta1.jar) to the
artifacts http://people.apache.org/~joestein/kafka-0.8.0-beta1-candidate1/

I also uploaded a 2.9.2 binary too kafka_2.9.2-0.8.0-beta1.jar