Kafka >> mail # user >> Question on Kafka partitions.

Re: Question on Kafka partitions.
Thanks Rao. I found both log.dir and log.dirs worked.

When I start up all my brokers, I see below log message on the console of
broker 1: What does that mean? Partition leader or not?

[2013-09-12 13:10:54,570] INFO New leader is 1
(kafka.server.ZookeeperLeaderElector$LeaderChangeListener)