Kafka >> mail # user >> API to to query messages amount under one topic

RE: API to to query messages amount under one topic
Immediately monitoring.  Later, possible thresholding to evoke a
reconfiguration of the number of partitions into a new topic and migrate
message index/logs and redirect pubs/subs to the new topic, during a traffic
spike.