Kafka, mail # user - Re: Documentation for the upcoming 0.8.1 release - 2014-03-06, 16:05

Re: Documentation for the upcoming 0.8.1 release
I think I understand what you are saying. I think you are saying that
perhaps you could break up a given problem into a kind of "system state"
and the actual data rows? This is not something we have had a need to do...

-Jay
On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:26 AM, Vjeran Marcinko <