Kafka, mail # dev - Re: git workflow - 2013-01-07, 05:52

Jay Kreps 2013-01-02, 21:45
+
David Arthur 2013-01-02, 22:17
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-03, 00:03
+
David Arthur 2013-01-03, 00:26
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-03, 16:18
+
Joe Stein 2013-01-05, 04:35
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-05, 05:30
+
Joe Stein 2013-01-05, 05:41
+
David Arthur 2013-01-05, 17:38
+
Joe Stein 2013-01-05, 18:43
+
Joe Stein 2013-01-05, 19:02
+
Joe Stein 2013-01-06, 05:36
Although I haven't contributed much here yet, I did want to ask: why
diff/patch and not pull/merge? I know my work on getting the SBT build
working with a modern SBT was quite a headache for everyone because the
diff format was unable to convey things like "delete this binary file and
add this other one".

Derek