Kafka >> mail # dev >> Need mailing list moderators

+
Alan Cabrera 2013-01-15, 15:38
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-15, 15:48
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-15, 17:34
Re: Need mailing list moderators
Maybe this is only an issue for the private mailing list.  May I add you two?
Regards,
Alan

On Jan 15, 2013, at 9:34 AM, Neha Narkhede wrote:

> I am also moderating the mailing list.
>
> Thanks,
> Neha
>

> On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:48 AM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I am already moderating the mailing list.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jun
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:37 AM, Alan Cabrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> It seems that I am the only moderator for the Kafka mailing lists.  We
>>> need some volunteers from the PMC to take my place, at least two.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Alan

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-15, 19:50