Kafka >> mail # user >> Property Name Changes in Different Versions of Kafka

Re: Property Name Changes in Different Versions of Kafka
Thanks for reply Joe...
Yes you understood my question/doubt well...I also saw the link -

This is the same reason I mentioned in my previous mail in brackets

>(One thing I understood that from kafka-0.8.0-beta1 version,Kafka is
supporting
> multiple log-directory,so that might be the reason for change of log.dir
> log.dirs).

Can you please provide me the link where I can see other changes in Jira
for brokerid to broker.id and zk.connect to zookeeper.connect and their
corresponding reasons.

#2 - JMX_PORT to use is checked in the (if [  $JMX_PORT ]; then)
kafka-run-class.sh file.Also the default value of JMX_PORT is taken as
"9999".But what if I want to change this port,where should I configure this.

Please let me know if something is not clear.
Thanks
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-188>

--
*Moniii*