Kafka, mail # user - Re: error recovery in multiple thread reading from Kafka with HighLevel api - 2014-08-08, 17:40

Re: error recovery in multiple thread reading from Kafka with HighLevel api
Thanks,Guozhang,
So if I switch to SimpleConsumer, will these problems be taken care of
already? I would assume that I will need to manage all the offset by
myself, including the error recovery logic, right?
Chen