Kafka, mail # dev - Re: retrieving and deleting about topics

Re: retrieving and deleting about topics
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-14, 21:38
There is one on the SyncProducer and another on the SimpleConsumer, both
available through java apis -

send(request: kafka.javaapi.TopicMetadataRequest):
kafka.javaapi.TopicMetadataResponse

Thanks,
Neha