Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Kafka 0.8.0 Beta 1 (Candidate 1)

+
Joe Stein 2013-06-13, 21:41
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-14, 05:04
+
David Arthur 2013-06-14, 14:08
+
Dragos Manolescu 2013-06-14, 23:52
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-15, 03:48
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-17, 11:58
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-06-17, 23:20
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-19, 15:51
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-19, 16:01
Re: [VOTE] Kafka 0.8.0 Beta 1 (Candidate 1)
I have patched the changes I think we need

when I get home later tonight I should be able to get the src and binaries
and sign them and put up for a VOTE

worse case if the VOTE passes and folks can download the 0.8 source and
publish locally and also the binary distribution for the server

best case if the VOTE passes we will also have the artifacts in maven, my
suspesion is that with beta1 we may still have some more minor updates to
get everything up and into apache maven repo since all the docs are not for
SBT it has been some figuring out and surmising to get it to where I think
it will work

I also have a INFRA ticket open for where i got stuck

but i think we are ready to roll this

--

/*