Kafka >> mail # user >> state of replication in 0.8

state of replication in 0.8
Hi,

Could someone please comment on the state of replication in 0.8, i.e.,
what's implemented and what remains to be implemented?  On a first
blush I see similarity between what's in the
high-level documentation and Jun's paper, "Using Paxos to Build a
Scalable, Consistent, and Highly Available Datastore".  I'd be
especially grateful if someone could highlight the differences.

Thanks!

stan