Kafka, mail # user - state of replication in 0.8 - 2013-01-20, 00:38

state of replication in 0.8
Hi,

Could someone please comment on the state of replication in 0.8, i.e.,
what's implemented and what remains to be implemented?  On a first
blush I see similarity between what's in the
high-level documentation and Jun's paper, "Using Paxos to Build a
Scalable, Consistent, and Highly Available Datastore".  I'd be
especially grateful if someone could highlight the differences.

Thanks!

stan