Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka Monitoring, 0.7 vs. 0.8 JMX

Re: Kafka Monitoring, 0.7 vs. 0.8 JMX
0.8 JMX is different from 0.7. In 0.8, all jmx beans are exposed through
metrics. One can attach a metric reporter for monitoring.

Thanks,

Jun
On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]