Kafka >> mail # user >> General LinkedIn Question

General LinkedIn Question
Hi LinkedIn Guys and Girls,

Out of curiosity do you guys use any other messaging systems within
LinkedIn besides Kafka?  For instance, are there any more complex messaging
use cases requiring something like JMS or AMQ?

We recently replaced a JMS solution in favor of Kafka for a particular use
case.  After some thinking though with 0.8 it seems most, if not all of our
current messaging use cases can be satisfied with Kafka, but maybe I am
missing something.

Thanks for the help!
-Jonathan

+