Kafka >> mail # user >> Any detail for Kafka Mbeans/yammer-Metrics obtained from JMX

+
Monika Garg 2013-10-21, 12:43
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-21, 15:05
+
Monika Garg 2013-10-21, 16:43
+
Jun Rao 2013-10-22, 03:31
+
Monika Garg 2013-10-22, 07:55
+
Jun Rao 2013-10-22, 15:21
Re: Any detail for Kafka Mbeans/yammer-Metrics obtained from JMX
Thanks Jun.

*Moniii*

+
Monika Garg 2013-10-22, 17:41