Kafka, mail # user - Re: New Producer Public API - 2014-01-31, 14:02

Re: New Producer Public API

On 1/30/14 8:18 PM, Joel Koshy wrote:
FWIW, I think including ZK for broker discovery is a nice feature. Users
of kafka-python are constantly asking for something like this. If client
dependencies are a concern, then we could abstract the bootstrap
strategy into a simple pluggable interface so we could publish a
separate artifact. I could also imagine some AWS-specific bootstrap
strategy (e.g., get hosts from a particular security group, load
balancer/auto-scaling group, etc).

Or, we could just include ZK