Kafka, mail # user - Connection reset by peer

+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-18, 03:25
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-18, 16:25
+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-19, 07:29
+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-19, 08:35
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 16:15
+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-21, 04:26
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-22, 15:06
+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-22, 15:46
+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-25, 06:14
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-25, 13:49
+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-26, 02:14
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-26, 03:16
+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-26, 03:49
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-26, 15:40
+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-26, 16:48
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-27, 14:52
+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-28, 03:35
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-28, 04:54
+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-28, 07:23
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-28, 14:52
+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-28, 15:21
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-28, 15:25
+
Yonghui Zhao 2013-03-28, 15:32
Re: Connection reset by peer
Jun Rao 2013-03-29, 04:03
Not sure why re-registering in broker fails. Normall, when the broker
registers, the ZK path should already be gone.

Thanks,

Jun

+
Ranjith Venkatesan 2014-02-02, 06:03