Kafka >> mail # user >> Remote Producer

Remote Producer
Hi,
I'm having a lot of issues trying to connect to zookeeper from a
producer I implemented.
the producer is based on my locale machine and the broker+zookeeper are
located on a remote server.

When I use the console directly on the remote server, everything is
fine, producer and consumer works normally.
But as soon I try to connect from a remote node it ain't.

On the zookeeper logs I can see that the session is negociated but as
soon I try to call "send" the session is shut down with a timeout...

Do you have any suggestion?

I kept the default configuration for server.properties and
zookeeper.properties

and my code is pretty much the one I found on the "quick start" page on
kafka website.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,

-- SiteScout --
mobile: (647) 500 0329
579 Richmond St West, Suite 100, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5V1Y6