Kafka >> mail # user >> ActiveControllerCount is always will be either 0 or 1 in 3 nodes kafka cluster?

Re: ActiveControllerCount is always will be either 0 or 1 in 3 nodes kafka cluster?
Ohh...that is the case.I never think that way that in a running cluster
there can be no active controller.Yes you are right,it will be a bug then.