Kafka >> mail # user >> Metrics Reporter not Valid

+
Henry Ma 2013-09-23, 12:34
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-23, 14:20
+
Henry Ma 2013-09-23, 14:49
+
Henry Ma 2013-09-24, 02:27
+
Joel Koshy 2013-09-24, 05:47
+
Henry Ma 2013-09-24, 10:09
Re: Metrics Reporter not Valid
It seems to work for me. Here is what I added to my server.config:
kafka.csv.metrics.reporter.enabled=true
kafka.metrics.reporters=kafka.metrics.KafkaCSVMetricsReporter

It does spit out those warnings that I mentioned - although actually
the reason for that is in fact because we attempt to "verify" the
properties too early - before the server startup is complete. E.g.,
this diff would improve that I think:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/6688293

Does this work for you?

Thanks,