Kafka >> mail # user >> Tailing utilty in Kafka

+
Vijay Ram 2013-02-27, 16:24
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-27, 17:51
+
Vijay Ram 2013-02-27, 19:34
Re: Tailing utilty in Kafka
Vijay,

We can create a JIRA but it will help if you can describe how different it
is from ConsoleConsumer. We had intended ConsoleConsumer to be the Kafka
tail utility. It will be great
if we get feedback on how we can improve it.

Thanks,
Neha
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Vijay Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jun,
> Sure, I will try to create similar and contribute, Let me know if any JIRA
> has created.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Vijay

+