Kafka, mail # user - Re: Tailing utilty in Kafka - 2013-02-27, 19:37

Re: Tailing utilty in Kafka
Vijay,

We can create a JIRA but it will help if you can describe how different it
is from ConsoleConsumer. We had intended ConsoleConsumer to be the Kafka
tail utility. It will be great
if we get feedback on how we can improve it.

Thanks,
Neha