Kafka, mail # user - Re: when do you think 0.8 could get promoted from beta to a release? - 2013-05-16, 04:26

Rob Withers 2013-05-16, 02:27
Re: when do you think 0.8 could get promoted from beta to a release?
We are currently working on fixing a blocker performance issue (KAFKA-901).
We expect to resolve it by early next week after which a beta will be
available. We could maybe target the release mid June?

Thanks,
Neha