Kafka >> mail # user >> when do you think 0.8 could get promoted from beta to a release?

+
Rob Withers 2013-05-16, 02:27
Re: when do you think 0.8 could get promoted from beta to a release?
We are currently working on fixing a blocker performance issue (KAFKA-901).
We expect to resolve it by early next week after which a beta will be
available. We could maybe target the release mid June?

Thanks,
Neha
On May 15, 2013 7:27 PM, "Rob Withers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We are curious.  It would be excellent if around 8/17 could be targeted,
> perhaps go for 7/17 as RC and let 8/17 be a RC2 date, a month before we
> would like to see it go to production.  An RC with thorough testing with
> our
> application may be workable.
>

> Thanks,
>
> rob