Kafka, mail # user - maven integration in 0.8 - 2013-05-06, 23:32

rektide@... 2013-05-07, 02:27
+
Gray, Alex 2013-05-07, 18:59
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-05-07, 20:49
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-05-07, 21:26
+
Alex Zuzin 2013-05-07, 22:01
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-05-07, 22:52
maven integration in 0.8
Is there a maven repo we can point to, to just depend on the kafka 0.8
core, and have all the dependencies get pulled in as needed?

For some reason, I had thought this would be available as part of the 0.8
release....

Or do I need to manually create a pom.xml for the core, and host it on my
nexxus instance (as in 0.7.2?).

Thanks,

Jason

+